A Softer, Smoother, More Beautiful You!
23rd October 2014
Repairs frayed ends
Resurfaces frazzled strands
Rejuvenates shine and manageability
Restores strength and resilience
To use for split-ends:
1. Apply approximately 1/4 ounce of Forever Ends to freshly shampooed, towel-dried hair. Apply only to the bottom 2 to 3 inches of hair.
2. Comb product throughout the ends to ensure complete and even coverage.
3. Blow dry hair completely using high heat and a round brush.
4. Once hair is dry, take 1" to 1/2" sections and flat iron each section 3 times to seal ends. Note: Iron temperature should be between 350ºF and 410ºF, depending on hair`s texture and porosity.
To use for silky blow out:
1. Apply Forever Ends to hair, using just enough to work through hair evenly. Do not apply at the roots.
2. Comb through to ensure distribution.
3. Blow dry using a round boar bristle brush.
The result: The look of ironed hair, without the iron. Silky, sexy and sassy.
What makes Forever Ends work?
Brazilian marine algae
Hypnea Musciformis Extract
High antioxidant power keeps hair healthy.
Deeply moisturizing for sexy softness.
Gellidiela Acerosa Extract
Rich in amino acids to restructure hair.
Soothes and smoothes.
Sargassum Filipendula Extract
Nutrient-rich to infuse needed strength.
Binds moisture to keep hair thick, lush.
Acai fruit Extract
Strong antioxidant that adds a seal of protection.
Forever Ends protects hair against daily styling and environmental damage for up to four weeks.
4th September 2014
31st July 2014
Chia Smoothing Oil by Trissola featured in American Spa Magazine July/2014.
28th July 2014
DePasquale Salon Systems received the President of Envy Professional, Lilly Balasanyan to launch a new Trissola product!!
RegisterRegister Your Business At Trissola Professional & Gain Access To Exclusive Info & Pricing
Discover The Revolutionary Anti-Aging Hair Care System:
Trissola is now available in 7 countries on four continents! We're spreading awareness about safe, non-toxic Hair Care solutions and putting an end to split ends.